From The Kitchen Of Rachelle Underwood



Monday, March 27, 2017

Jenny J's Chocolate Chip Cookies

My dearest friend Jenny J lives here in Hawaii with me.  She is a wonderful baker.  She has been a true friend, and a constant support of my life! I love her and will miss her so much when we move apart.
Every year for Christmas she gives us some of her chocolate chip cookie dough, and it is seriously my favorite goodie during Christmas time.  Luckily, she gave me the recipe, and I can eat these cookies year around!   I love these cookies so much that I request them on my birthday for my special treat.


Jenny J's Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 c butter, softened
3/4 c sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
2  c + 3 tbs flour
1 c chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine butter and sugars together until blended.  Add egg and vanilla, mix.  Add flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix until combined. Dough will be stiff.  Add chocolate chips, stir. 
Scoop or drop dough by large tablespoons onto a cookie sheet (I use a jelly roll pan).  Bake for 8 min. 

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you're looking to lose pounds then you absolutely have to start following this brand new personalized keto meal plan.

To produce this service, certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, cost-efficient, and delicious.

Since their grand opening in 2019, thousands of individuals have already transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto meal plan.