From The Kitchen Of Rachelle Underwood



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Off to Hawaii...


A message to my followers...
If you think that I will be neglecting my food blog in the near future, let me tell that there is good reason. My family and I are moving to Hawaii (Happy, happy, excited, thrilled...can't describe how I feel). Though I will have a computer and internet, I will be staying in a furnished rental for a month that does not have an oven and is quite cramped (think kitchenette style). I will also be living without ALL my favorite cooking utensils/items that make cooking so much fun and help my creative cooking juices flow.
I'm hoping that when I get settled, I will have lots of ideas and recipes to share with you. But for now, ALOHA! Check back in a couple of weeks for a new post...I promise I will be back! Thanks for reading, and following!

-Rachelle

6 comments:

Arlene said...

I live on Oahu too! Love Hanauma Bay! I lived in a hotel for months before we got here and hated being without all my kitchen tools! Hope you enjoy the island...there is so much to do and the beaches are beautiful! It is just hard being so far away from home! Best Wishes!

Kaylee said...

Wow that is a big move! I'll be awaiting more delicious recipes!

Gionette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gionette said...

wow I am envious. Think of us in Canada with lots of snow while you are laying in the sun dreaming up yummy things for us to read about!! Have a great move!!!

Andrea Wiseman said...

Oh man have so much fun!! There are a handful of recipes I still want to try so that can take me through your unpacking/settling in phase. Good Luck!

The Watkins said...

What am I going to make for dinner for the next month without you?